banner background

mmici21

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Help Pick our Laundry Room Paint Color!

We are getting ready to redo our laundry room...
You saw our post the other day with our 3-D layout along with the view of the room in its current state.  In case you missed it, you can see it here.

I have been mulling over paint colors for this room.
I would like the following criteria:
  • fresh color
  • one that coordinates with white and a white wainscotting and chair rail. 
  • needs to be soothing/mildly neutral
  • would look good in florescent lighting and no windows/natural light

I had picked out a couple off greige blue colors from Lowes, now I cannot find them online.  Thankfully I have the paint chips, however that doesnt do alot of good here on this post.  They were both Valspar colors, one is Woodlawn Silver Brook (5001-1B) which is a color from the National Trust for Historic Presveration, and the other was Autumn Fog (4007-1B).  You can go to Valsparpaint.com and check out these colors if you would like

Here is the links:

Autumn Fog (4007-1B)


Woodlawn Silver Brook (5001-1B)


I do however have some color swatches that we can all view on the post directly and vote to see which is the winner - the other two above are also contenders, I just cannot get their color chips online, so this will have to do.



 #1 Clothesline Fresh

 #2 Cool Sheets          

 #3 Feeling Blue        

 #4 Eggshell Sau        

 #5 Morning Jog        

 #6 Peaceful               

 #7 The Harbor          
 
What's your choice? What do you think would look the best in this room?
 
 
 
And the voting starts NOW!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! I'm kind of drawn to Feeling Blue or Morning Jog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great choice! thanks for voting! I feel they are all so similar yet different, neutral and fresh at the same time...

      Delete
  3. I really like both of those colors ladies!!! I have a pickle on my hands trying to decide what great color to use! thanks for your input!!!!

    ReplyDelete