banner background

mmici21

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Homemade Cleaning Products - Swiffer & Floor Cleaner

As promised on Facebook.... the "Recipes" for the homemade cleaning products that I have made and used over the past two weeks - they have worked for the 2 weeks, and have held up, thought I would try them out before sharing with everyone...

Over the past two weeks I have used one bottle of Pine Sol that I purchased at Target for $2.42 - for several different cleaner recipes - which I will share with you all over the course of this week. I still have some left of the cleaner even!!! Probably close to a cup of cleaner remains after all recipes were made.
 

Homemade "Swiffer's" and Floor Cleaner



Ingredients:
Pine Sol - Disinfectant Cleaner
Water
Spray Bottle
Microfiber Towels

Directions:
Mix Equal Parts Cleaner and Water - I used 3parts to fill up my spray bottle
Place one microfiber towel on swiffer head.
Spray cleaner onto floor- wipe clean with microfiber towel
When finished - take towel off - throw in washing machine to clean!

Cost:
2 Microfiber Towels - Dollar Tree - $1.00
Pine-Sol & Water Mixture - .50
Spray Bottle -  on hand
Swiffer - on hand

And I've been paying how much for these swiffer wipes at Wal-Mart and Target????? OUCH!

Time:
Same time it takes to put a swiffer cleaning pad onto the mop head....
Cleaner mixture - not even 3 minutes to mix up your cleaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment