banner background

mmici21

Friday, January 24, 2014

L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only One I see... Love is meant for you and me!

You can't tell me you didn't bust out in song to Nat King Cole's rendition when you read that title... *sigh* now that's some dreamy music!!!  Talk about romance...  ooohhhh lala! xoxo!

Well hate to disappoint... this post isn't super romantic, (insert disappointed sigh here)  it doesn't have any lyrics that will sweep you off your feet... maybe check back next time, HA - yeaahhhhh about that... don't get your hopes up.

I have a quick fix for a framed piece in your house.... I use this frame in my dining room, and I put different printable quotes in here, depending on the season.  See back to Dining Room Reno for another example. 

This project took me all of about 5 minutes... seriously...
It took longer to cut the letters out on the Cricut than anything else.... And that does NOT take long at all!


Supplies:
12x12 craft paper - 4 pieces in coordinating patterns
plain paper for the background
picture frame - I used one I had in room already
Scotch Double Sided Tape
Cricut Die Cut Machine
Cherry Limeade Die Cut Cartridge


 

I cut the 4 different letters out, one letter on a different patterned paper.
I used scraps of paper from the same color family for the letters.
Because the size of the frame I cut the letters at a 5" size.
The frame I have is a 11x17 (I think - maybe - perhaps?)  - We will just go with that....
I used two pieces of light blue 8 1/2x 11 paper taped in the center together for the backing.
After the letters were cut out, I taped the letters, placing them in the center of the paper. I used Scotch's Double Sided Tape.

I placed the piece in the frame and hung it up in the dining room.... instant Valentine's Day art!

 
Seriously... 5 minutes... TOPS....
 
Any easy to do, change ups going on in your homes?

No comments:

Post a Comment