banner background

mmici21

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanksgiving Printables - My favorite pins

I thought I would take a moment to share with you my favorite pins on Pinterest for Thanksgiving Printable's - who doesnt like a free printable?  FREE DECOR????  um... hello.....?!?!?!?!?

My first and formost ultra fav is this - 50 BEST Thanksgiving Printables from I Heart Naptime!  Great selection - she even has table placemats for your kiddos that will be attending.  - seriously adorable....    I'm an adult.... but a total kid at heart... so I would even be down for this place mat... now all I need is a good set of crayola's and I would be good to go!!!!





I think I found something for everyone's decorating style, dining style, from formal to colorful and contemporary.  Very nice selection! 

50-best-thanksgiving-printables 

This is my favorite from her site... #48 - I just love the banners/bunting look, along with the great Grandpa's sweater vibe I get from the textures of this gem.


Another favorite is a fun filled list with various treats... from blogger Curbly -

Free Thanksgiving Printables - from Curbly

How stinking cute is this sweet silverware holder????  Your guests can just write down what they are thankful for right there while dining!  I think all that would be needed to complete this look would be a pen.  = Practical and Adorable!!!!  double whammy - more bang for your buck!





And last but not least... who doesn't love a good silly laugh with family and friends?
I am a huge fan of photo booth props,  it's a chance to pretend with those around you and take away a memory for your scrapbook/photo album.





Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props

Happy Thanksgiving Planning to all of you!  Hats off to those who created these fun printables for our families and guests to enjoy. 

What are you doing for Thanksgiving to make your time with family and friends memorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment