banner background

mmici21

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Transformation Tuesday!

A look into how I repurposed my Thrift Store Thursday finds !!!! 
 
 

Remember how I found this outstanding mirrored tray at the Mahaska County Outreach here Oskaloosa for $1.99? .... 

 
I had thought I might paint it... but the worn patina won out in the long run. 
We have Oil Rubbed Bronze lamp bases for our beside lamps, and I didn't want a color that would compete with that.  - Give me some time though... I may change my mind. 
 
Here is our beside table before with all my odds and ends of stuff... 
My daughter will be close to 25 before I will be able to get rid of the monitor...   I know.. I better just schedule my session with my therapist now... attachment issues and what not...
 
 
Moved the lamp over closer to the bed, added the mirrored tray....
 
 
 Added back my rando items that I use during the evening/sleepy time.
 
Tissues - its the year of the colds in our house  - UGH... never ending
Lip Conditioner - well, because lips can never be too conditioned!
Hand & Nail Lotion - my skin is stinking DRY!  Gotta love IA winters!
Engagement photo of the Apple of My Eye and myself at Principal Park in Des Moines - what a great day!  We had a BLAST!
and last but not least....
World's Greatest Mom award... yes... please let it be known...  HA!  LOL!!! *Snort!*

 
Just a final look at the corralled items in the mirrored tray.
 
 
Added something a little fancy, and added some practical corralling  = blamo! Pretty, Simple Bedside table top.
 
How about you?  Any easy, repurposed items adding functionality to your household?

No comments:

Post a Comment